Breathing optimization for sports and movement
Get fitter than ever before with the Oxygen Advantage®
Breathing is an essential part of our survival, but if you learn to breathe right you can be in even better shape and become healthier than ever before.
The Oxygen Advantage is an innovative programme which offers athletes a simple and inexpensive way to improve sports performance. The programme was developed by Patrick McKeown who has authored eight books on breathing techniques, including The Oxygen Advantage. Kasper Andersen brings the Oxygen Advantage technique to Denmark in order to improve sports performance using two different approaches:
- By practising specially-designed breath hold exercises to simulate training at an altitude of 4,000-5,000 metres (13,000-16,400 ft).
- By understanding how oxygen is released throughout the body, and changing everyday breathing habits so that oxygen delivery improves.
By applying The Oxygen Advantage you can reach your full potential and experience the following benefits:
- Reduced breathlessness during physical exercise
- Increased oxygen delivery to working muscles
- Improved aerobic capacity
- Delayed onset of lactic acid and fatigue
- Increased respiratory muscle strength
- Significant prevention of exercise-induced asthma and ‘cyclist’s cough’
In just a week you will be able to feel the results of a training that simulates 5000 meters altitude!
Do you want to know how? Then you have to join our Oxygen Advantage group.